Indian history is very well explored by the destinations which are included in this Golden Triangle of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. You will be visiting various historic monuments like Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Jama Masjid, Taj Mahal, Amber Fort and many more in this beautiful trip. By reading the further details of schedule it will be clear as how amazing it is going to be.
Day 01: Welcome to Delhi
Our team member will organise a very warm welcome for you on an airport, and then you will be heading towards your hotel which will let you get a refresh from your travel hook ups. Our coordinators will take you to Akshardham Temple, Jama Masjid, Humayun’s Tomb, Gandhi Memorial and Qutub Minar Complex, Parliament House, India Gate, Red Fort according to the way taken first. Stay overnight in the Delhi hotel itself.
Day 02: Delhi - Agra (216 km, 4-5 hrs drive)
Now it is the time to leave from historic place Delhi and get set for the road trip to Agra which is known to be the romantic destination in the morning. Check-in would be done as and when you reach Agra. Get refreshed quickly and start with the Agra Fort, Itmad-Ud-Daulah and Taj Mahal. Stay at the hotel for the night at Agra.
Day 03: Agra - Jaipur (240 km, 4-5 hrs drive)
After the extraordinary exploration of Agra, begin with another road trip in the morning to Jaipur. On the way, visit Fatehpur Sikri where you will visit famous monuments such as Jama Masjid, Jodha Bai Palace and Buland Darwaza. Now, dedicate this day completely for the Jaipur heritage exploration. The monuments you will be excursing like Nawab Sahab ki Haveli, an elephant ride to famous Amber Fort, City Palace, Jantar Mantar. Take your themed dinner at Grand Chokhi Dhani and later return to the hotel for your night stay.
Day 04: Jaipur-Delhi (268kms, 5-6 hrs drive)
Start your day early so that you can make the most of the last day of your trip to make it memorable. For an outrageous and extraordinary start of the day, visit Nahargarh fort in Jaipur to catch a glimpse of the sunrise. Then you have to leave for Delhi by road. On reaching Delhi, you just have to move to Delhi International Airport and catch your flight for your way back to home.
• Hotels will accommodate for 03 nights on the basis of Bed and complimentary Breakfast.
• Airport transfers with staff assistance.
• A warmhearted welcome at Delhi airport on arrival.
• Transport will be in Air-conditioned.
• At Amber Fort, there will be Elephant / Jeep ride.
• The guide will be provided well versed with speaking English.
• All taxes are applicable.
• Entrance fees.
• Travel Insurance.
• Supplement of any peak season.
• All sort of personal level expenses like drinks, telephone, laundry bills, Spa, etc.
• Any type of Tips and porter charges.
• Any additional expenses sustained due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
• Any other service/s not specified above.
Share your charismatic tour plans and travelling ideas with us if you are looking for something different apart from the suggested by us.
Your call is awaited on +91-9414046260, +91-9891063988 or get in touch
Royal Rajasthan Travels
Plot No-69, Income Tax Colony,
Opp. Mansarovar RIICO Industrial Area, New Sanganer Road,
Jaipur - 302020, Rajasthan, India